Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tangorgasmic!

Tango highs, or tangorgasms. I've written about it before, but now it's getting crazy. What started out as a hobby has very rapidly turned into a constant quest to seek out bigger and better highs.

I remember the first time it happened. I was dancing in class and not really thinking much about it. Suddenly I felt it. The dance moved along, the music played. Everything around me disappeared. I could only hear and feel. It was if the room was spinning around me faster and faster, like being in a dream.

When it ended, my heart was pounding and I was breathless with euphoria. I was puzzled - how could just a dance make you feel so sublime? What was that feeling? Where did it come from? What was I thinking about before I started dancing? I couldn't even remember. All that was left was this lingering, delicious sensation of walking on a cloud.

That's where it was Game Over for me. Ever since then, like a maniac, my only aim is reaching that high again. If I could distill that feeling I would splash it all over myself and lie around all day feeling euphoric!

No comments:

Post a Comment